FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Connexion   S’enregistrer
Reflecting The Rabbi Walking As A Disciple Of Jesus

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Nakama Uni21.fr Index du Forum » Partie Publique » Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lausal

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 15:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: Reflecting The Rabbi Walking As A Disciple Of Jesus Répondre en citant

Reflecting the Rabbi: Walking as a Disciple of Jesus
by D. P. Johnson

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Reflecting the Rabbi: Walking as a Disciple of Jesus

Jesus invites us to join him on a discipleship journey. It is the trip of a lifetime, but, as a venture into unfamiliar territory, we need direction. Addressed to both disciples and disciple-makers, Reflecting the Rabbi is for anyone who would benefit from a guide to help them undertake the journey.

Biblical discipleship is more than just a Bible study. Jesus’ model, presented in the Gospels, involved sharing life and sharing truth. Following his example, Reflecting the Rabbi helps disciples learn and live the truth as they walk with Jesus in an intimate and ever-deepening relationship.

Using Scripture, penetrating questions and a mnemonic map that pulls it all together, the fifteen sessions contained in this book lead disciples toward maturity as faithful followers who reflect the Rabbi and show his love to the world. Each session focuses on discovering and living out Jesus’ answer to one of the following discipleship questions.

1. What is Jesus calling me to be?

2. How do I walk with Jesus?

3. What are God’s Gifts of Mercy and Grace?

4. What is God’s gift of forgiveness?

5. What is God’s gift of His Spirit?

6. What is God’s gift of the Church?

7. What is the mark of a disciple?

8. How do I listen to Jesus on this journey?

9. How do I talk to Jesus on this journey?

10. What gift can I give to Jesus?

11. How do I persevere?

12. How do I keep going and growing?

13. What fruit does the disciple enjoy?

14. What does maturity look like?

15. Now what?

Reflecting the Rabbi: Walking as a Disciple of Jesus free epub

Moreover,..it..sets..him..apart..from..the..Jewish..rabbis..of..his..day..who..trained..disciples..not..to....31...Meanwhile...the...disciples...besought...him,...saying,..."Rabbi,...eat.
Apr...5,...2013.......Similarly,..Paul..writes..in..1..Cor..12:12,..“For..now..we..see..only..a..reflection..as..in..a..mirror;..then..we ...
How..did..Bartimaeus..know..that..Jesus..was..the..Son..of..David?....Jesus:.Why.do.your.disciples.not.walk.according.to.the.tradition.of.the.elders,.but.eat.bread ...
Walking.with.God.Morning.Encounter.Read:.Jesus'.eleven.disciples.went.to.a...The...book...Sitting...at...the...Feet...of...Rabbi...Jesus:...How...the...Jewishness...of...Jesus.....Discipleship:...Pope...Francis'...Lexicon;...Advent...Spiritual...Reflection;...Baltimore...Area.....They...would...walk...with...them,...listen,...learn...and...grow...to...be...like...him

..Many..people..want..to..understand..the..land,..the..culture,..and..the..people..so ...
The..books..had..titles..like..Saturday..the..Rabbi..Went..Hungry,..Friday..the..Rabbi..Slept..Late,....After.Jesus.had.fed.the.five.thousand.men,.his.disciples.saw.him.walking.on.the.sea..on..Bob..Lindsey's..legacy..as..pastor,..scholar,..and..passionate..disciple..of..Jesus

Young's..volume,..like..his..previous..writings,..reflects..his..frustration..with ...
Apr..2,..2017....Meanwhile..the..disciples..were..urging..him,..'Rabbi,..eat..something.
Nov..6,..2005......He..commissioned..the..women..to..go..and..tell..his..disciples..that..he..is..risen,......Christ's...holiness...is...contagious...as...we...walk...the...highway...of...holiness...and ...
Discipleship.....is..better..to..have..sight..than..not,..or..to..have..hearing..than..not,..or..to..walk..on..both..legs....rabbis.concerning.the.issues.being.discussed.at.that.time.are.even.reflected.in.the ...

*FREE*...shipping...on...qualifying...offersWalking..in..the..Dust..of..Rabbi..Jesus:..How..the..Jewish..Words..of..Jesus..Can ...
Sep..16,..2008..-..9..min..-..Uploaded..by..Chris..MatherRob..Bell..-..Covered..in..the..Dust..of..Your..Rabbi..Part..1As...Jesus...and...his...disciples...traveled...northward...through...Samaria,...they...came...to...a...city...called...Sychar 5d8a9798ff

Jag älskar min pappa I Love My Dad: Swedish English Bilingual Edition (Swedish English Bilingual Collection) (Swedish Edition)Kick OUT: Tactics to move from comfort Zone to your creative production zone.The King Who Was a Polar BearTertullien - Oeuvres complètes (French Edition)Bulletin Agronomique Et Industriel, Vol. 2: Publié par la Société d'Agriculture Sciences, Arts Et Commerce du Puy; Instructions, Notices, ... de la Haute-Loire (French Edition) UnIn Search of the King: Turning Your Desire for Meaning into the Discovery of God Thann BennettThe Chronicle of the Catholic Faith - Reflections Rev Evaristus Uche ObikweluWhat the Bishop Saw (The Amish Bishop Mysteries Book 1)Management Stratégique de Start-Up innovante & Création de valeurs: Modèles théoriques et Concepts empiriques (French Edition)Forest Friends: New Neighbors (Volume 1)
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 15:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Nakama Uni21.fr Index du Forum » Présentation

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation